- Musculoskeletal Manual Physiotherapy – How can physiotherapy help
- Rehabilitation Exercise Therapy – How exercise therapy can help
- Post-surgery rehabilitation for spine, joints and limbs
- Neck Strengthening – ‘Do you have neck pain?’
- Independent gym program
- Spinal Fitness
- Remedial Massage / Soft Tissue Therapy
- Dietetics – nutrition and diet
- Pain Management Counselling – ‘How can pain counselling psychology help me with my pain’
- Managing Your Pain Workshop – ‘STEPS One Day Pain Management Workshop’
- Mindfulness For People With Chronic Pain – Mindfulness For People With Chronic Pain’
- Sacroiliac joint injections.
- Peripheral joint injections.
- Lumbar and thoracic transforaminal epidural injections.
- Lumbar sympathetic injections for lower limb sympathetic blocks.
- Full upper limb sympathetic blocks (stellate ganglion and thoracic sympathetic injections).
- Disc: provocation discography, percutaneous disc decompression.
- Implantation of stimulators, both spinal and peripheral subcutaneous.
- Percutaneous radiofrequency neurotomy to cervical, thoracic and lumbar zygapophysial joints, sacroiliac joints and peripheral nerves.
- Botulinum Injections for pain and spasticity.
- Hospital In-patient Admission available for some pain conditions.