Capital Pain and Rehabilitation Clinic is committed to liaising with insurance companies, case managers and rehabilitation providers.
Whether individual therapies or a more comprehensive program is required our specific objectives are to assist the patient to:
- increase working capacity
- return to work
- return to normal independent daily activities
- resume and/or promote a productive and healthy lifestyle
- gain physical reconditioning including strength, stamina and flexibility
- develop and employ successful stress and pain management strategies
- improve ability to self-manage and reduce reliance on medical management.
Assessment of the patient’s injury, chronicity of pain including type and severity, related mood, function and psychosocial factors enable us to tailor a treatment plan that utilises our multi-disciplinary capacity to cover medical, physical, psychological and educational aspects of treatment.